Home Quicken for Windows Errors and Troubleshooting (Windows)

Latest version DL 27.24

When I open the program it doesn't stay confined to one monitor. It creeps to another monitor. When I try to enter a transaction, I can't select a date or category.

Answers

• Quicken FranciscoQuicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @Will6800

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I just have a couple of questions. What resolution of monitor do you have? Does it extend quite a bit over or is it just slightly over? If you wouldn't mind could you upload a screenshot with both monitors showing how far over it extends. Are the date and category also being affected by being split in the middle? Or do they freeze when clicked on? 

Once you get a chance give us an update on a couple more details and we'll see what the best step to take is!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Will6800Will6800 Member
    Hi,

Windows has the resolution set at 1366 x 768 ( recommended). The date can be inputted manually but if you click on the calendar next to the date box it does nothing. The same for choosing what account you want categorize the transaction to. I can manual type the transaction but if I click on the drop down arrow it does nothing. Where do I upload a photo of the monitor screen shot??