Home Quicken for Windows Errors and Troubleshooting (Windows)

Reminders not working properly in R27.24

I have QW Deluxe R2724, Build 27.1.27.24. Since this update has been installed my reminders do not work properly.

Before this update, when after reconciled a credit card account and went to setup manual payment, a box would appear asking if this was the the upcoming bill for xxx account, to which I could answer Yes, and move that reminder from Due to Paid. Now, I usually do not get that box, so I have to later use the Ignore option to close a Due reminder.

In the few cases where the reminders still work, they choose the wrong account to pay the bill. Instead of choosing the account that is listed in the Reminder, Quicken now chooses the first bank account, by alphabetical order.

Both of these issues are rather frustrating and need to be fixed.

Answers

• Quicken_NatalieQuicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @Victor Roberts,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you have not already, please take a look at the information and follow the steps outlined in this Support Article, and then post back to let us know if they help towards resolving this matter for you.

Thank you!

-Quicken Natalie