Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Is there an issue adding State Farm Insurance as a Quick Pay in new Bill Manager?

I have added other Quick Pay Billers with no problem but State Farm tells me it has been added but also gives a message that Quicken is working with State Farm to make connection and they will get back to me if they need something.

Answers

• Michael 133
    Michael 133 Member ✭✭
    I am also having an issue with this. But I am not receiving confirmation that it has been added. I receive "please try again later."
  • gooddog50
    gooddog50 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Long time problem with Quicken & State Farm. This used to work last year. Several posts made noting the issue and response from support has been "issue noted and we're working on it". Posts/discussions then noted to be closed. No updates since....
    Quicken since Andrew Tobias "Managing Your Money" V-12 (DOS)
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, Core i7 
    Quicken Premier
  • Thanks. I did not mean to imply I got confirmation from State Farm. I meant to say that Quicken said SF was successfully added. However, then a Quicken message says they are having a problem with SF and are doing everything they can to fix. Having tried numerous times and called both Quicken and SF numerous times. I now am getting a message from Quicken that I have been lock out of SF and to call SF. I call and SF sees nothing wrong and I can sign into SF directly. After all this and discussion with the latest SF Tech I believe that SF locks out many third parties and Quicken is in that group. I would guess Quicken has not yet negotiated the right deal with SF or does not yet comply with SF requirements. Thanks again.
  • gooddog50
    gooddog50 Member ✭✭✭✭
    I currently have 6 accounts with State Farm. In the "Bills & Income" tab all six accounts were individually linked to individual statements with State Farm last year. 'Sumptin changed, it no longer works at all. All six of the accounts have to be manually loaded now. I think either State Farm or Quicken changed something in the handshake and it has not been fixed. I wrote this up when discovered and was informed that Quicken knew about it and was working on it.... Apparently it ain't a high priority..
    Quicken since Andrew Tobias "Managing Your Money" V-12 (DOS)
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, Core i7 
    Quicken Premier
  • Yes, I agree. The way you describe your problem sounds a lot like mine although I was fine until I went to the new Bill Manager. I suspect Quicken switching to Bill Manager from Bill Pay without coordinating with State Farm is at least part of the problem.
This discussion has been closed.