Cannot see credit score-Error-Server-Not Responding

For a couple of years now, when I click on credit score in Quicken and input my social security number, I get the following: "Error - Server not responding. Server error. There has been an internal server error with the page you have requestewd or the server is not responding. Please try later."

I called Quicken and they said it was Equifax. Equifax did not have any idea--said it was Quicken. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Which Q product (Starter, Deluxe, etc) and what BUILD of that product are you running?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Scooterlam
    Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    By any chance, do you have a security freeze in place at Equifax?  
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    For what it is worth I actually have my credit information frozen at all the credit bureaus and if I attempt to get the credit score I don't get the "Error - Server not responding. Server error".  Instead the dialog comes back with "Can't verify your information" kind of error.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Credit Score does not work
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Credit Score does not work

We can't offer any advice until you respond to the several questions asked above.
    Because, it works GREAT for me.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • ronstoppable
    ronstoppable Member
    Whenever I try to see my credit score, I put in my ss number and get "Error - Server not responding" There has been an internal server error with the page you have requested or the server is not responding. Please try later.

This has been going on for months. I asked on this community previously and it was suggested that I might have a freeze on my Equifax account, but I do not. Any suggestions?
    Thanks.
  • ronstoppable
    ronstoppable Member
    Here is the Quicken info: Quicken Deluxe, R27.28, build 27.1.27.28 Year 2020
    I checked and I do not have a security freeze at Equifax.
    Thanks.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try signing out, then signing on as a different user using your Quicken ID
    1. Go to Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    2. Click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right side.
    3. Sign out, then sign back in to your Quicken account using your current (correct) Quicken ID.
    If that doesn't do the trick, please contact  Quicken Support
  • kookykrazee
    kookykrazee Member ✭✭
    I am using the most current version of Quicken Windows Subscription and since June, I have not been getting any Credit score, seeing only the score 0 and everything else as 0. Previous to June, I got my updates. There is no block on my Equifax account and I have not done anything differently.
  • Con J.
    Con J. Member
    I'm having trouble trying to update my credit score. I get the message: "Error - Internet unavailable. Failed to connect to the server." Then it says: Failed to connect to the server. This could happen if you are in offline mode."

Where do I want to check as to whether I'm in online or offline mode.

My other accounts seem to update just fine. But I just recently spotted this problem with updating the credit score.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have done as I suggested in my response (above) from a couple of days ago
    AND
    If your computer is not using a VPN, is not connected through a corporate firewall server, is located in the US or Canada and is not blocked by Antivirus / Firewall software settings
    then you need to call Quicken Support on the phone. They can dig deeper to see where the problem really is.
  • Con J.
    Con J. Member
    Thanks UKR. It's probably the VPN.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Con J. said:
    Thanks UKR. It's probably the VPN.

Thanks for responding.
    In that case please do call the VPN software support and ask them for help. They should be able to determine which Internet connection attempt is getting blocked by your current VPN configuration and what change you need to make to fix the problem.
    Please let us know what you find out.
This discussion has been closed.