Home Before you Buy

What's the best program to buy for converting PDF into QFX?

My bank won't go back past 90 days to import into Quicken. Any older months are in available only in PDF. I just got Quicken 2020 and need to get all of 2019 into the program before July 15. I want to buy, not try a free version, to convert PDF into QFX. Looked at macupdate.com and moneythumb.com. Suggestions welcome, the sooner the better! Thanks.
Tagged:

Answers

• NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no Q product that does the conversion that you're requesting.
    Have you gone out to the bank's website to see if they allow older downloads when the download is initiated from their site? Many allow this, even if they only allow 90 days (or even shorter) for Q initiated downloads.

Best of luck in your search.
    AND, btw, I'm still working on my taxes also.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • voiceworkmpvoiceworkmp Member
    No. I called and spoke to a Quicken adviser from my bank and she said they are only available via PDF for older downloads. I wasn't necessarily asking about a Quicken product. Is there a reliable PDF to QFX converter on the market. I tried the trial version of moneythumb (I had PDF downloaded files from my bank they responded both times that it was impossible to connect with my bank. I just need a converter!
  • Chris_QPWChris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Chase is one of the financial institutions that only have 90 days of transactions in QFX/CSV format, but more history in PDF.

I have never used one of these converters so I can't recommend one.  The PDF format is a pretty complicated format and as such these programs can be pretty expensive, but that is about all I really know about them.
    (I'm using the latest Quicken subscription version)