Home Quicken for Windows Product Ideas - Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Ability to filter the Manage Bills & Income section by Account

It would be very helpful to be able to filter this section by Account. We have a few accounts and they each have bills/income entries. I would like to be able to filter this list by account so that I can see exactly what is coming for a particular account. I contacted support and they indicated that this can not currently be done and suggested I post this here.
Thank you!
Tagged:
3 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    A way to do this today is to check Reminders to show in register: open the account register, press Ctrl + Shift + N, and check Reminders to show in register > Next 12 Months
    Quicken user since 1997
    Premier on Windows 10
  • ElysseElysse Member ✭✭
    Hmmm, ok thanks. Not exactly what I was looking for but possibly a suitable workaround.
  • AndrewFuquaAndrewFuqua Member ✭✭
    I agree! I've wanted this enhancement for years. We can filter the graph at the bottom, but that filter doesn't affect the calendar nor the table at the top. It totally should. When I'm using this to project cash flow for a given account, it would be helpful of the table at the top and the calendar would filter with the same drop-down selection.