Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Bill Manager QuickPay Limitations

Quicken bill manager quickpay doesn't seen to allow payments to an online payee that is not associated with a bill like occasional extra mortgage & car payments, payments to charitable organizations etc. Why the bill restriction? I have used quicken bill pay for ages and see no real benefit from this stupid new interface. I also have lots of problems making connections to my billers as well like Chase Bank, Kohls, City Gas & Electric. Seems like nobody has an interface that will work with Quicken bill manager.
Tagged:

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick Pay may only be used to pay Online Bills.  Check Pay may be used to pay anyone in the US. 

There are over 500 financial institutions allow us to pay Online Payees from within Quicken using the Direct Connect connection method.
  • dave410
    dave410 Member ✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Here is another annoying issue with Quick Pay. The limits are not renewed until the first of each month. If I have a payment due on the 1st., I can't schedule it until the 1st, and it won't get paid for 1-2 days later. WHY CAN'T QUICK PAY SCHEDULE A PAYMENT IN THE FUTURE IF YOU HAVE GONE OVER THE LIMIT. (Removed-Innacruate/Rant)

(Removed-Rant/Inaccurate)
This discussion has been closed.