Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How do I delete a Bill from the Bills and Income screen?

I have some bills that I want to delete from the Bills and Income screen. I can not figure our how to do that. Your help article says on the 3 dot menu I should see a 'Delete Series' item. It is not there.

Comments

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    You are not seeing this dialog?

You can also go into Projected Balances and see all your scheduled transactions there. Selecting and hitting delete should remove.

Now, if this is Bill Pay from your bank (and a transaction you setup from their website, then you would have to terminate the payment there. I am less familiar with that as I do not use Bill Pay.
  • Alan Lambshead
    Alan Lambshead Member ✭✭
    edited July 2020
    This is the dialog I see when I press the 3 dots menu. There is no 'Delete Series'. Any idea why?

I was able to delete it from the projected balances.
  • John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Do you have Direct Connect Online Bill Pay enabled with your bank?

If you go into the that account's settings, you can see connection type and green dots next to Bill Pay and Intra Bank Transfers if enabled. 

If so, you may have to terminate the scheduled transaction via your bank's website as that may be what it is originating from. I don't use Bill Pay, so I cannot confirm-but that is where I would start looking. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.