Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

BBVA OL-209-B

My last update for BBVA was on 7/10/2020. Anybody else having this issue with BBVA?

Comments

• sdhyde1sdhyde1 Member
    I'm having the same issue. I disabled online banking, went to BBVA's site and re-registered my computer. But when I went back to Quicken to reset my online link it won't connect to BBVA.
  • Greg BrownGreg Brown Member ✭✭✭
    Same here...
  • BoatnmaniacBoatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    I've been getting this same error code since the morning of 7/11.  I've also not been able to login to my online account there starting 7/11 and haven't been able to even access the website starting 7/12.  I did a Google to see if the BBVAUSA.com is down and one of he results that came back stated that BBVAUSA.com is undergoing maintenance but when I click on that link to find out more information I can't connect to it (probably because it was a BBVAUSA.com article).  It seems they have some major issue going on.  I'm going to be calling them soon to see what I can find out and will post an update.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R28.10 on Windows 10)
    If my reply has helpful to you, please "Like" it so others can know it might help them, too.
    Update - I haven't contacted BBVA but I was finally able to get a successful update via Update Now after doing the following:
    1)  Firefox (my default browser): 
    • Tried logging in via Firefox, again, and Firefox said it couldn't connect because it couldn't verify the authenticity of the data. 
    • Still couldn't connect with Quicken.
    2)  MS Edge: 
    • I was able to access the site but when I tried to login to my account I got a message that BBVAUSA.com did not recognize my computer which indicates that something has changed, perhaps with cookies.  I was prompted to enter a security word, checked the box for remember this computer and then it logged me in.
    • After logging in there was a popup stating something about a change having been implemented where all posted transactions are now immediately updating the online balance.
    • When I reviewed transactions for my checking account I noticed that an ATM withdrawal on 7/11 was listed but a check deposit done at the same time was not, not even as "pending"...so, yeah, something is wrong.
    • I also checked my Quicken access permission in my online account and it shows that it is active and that Quicken last accessed my account on 7/10.
    • Tried to download with Quicken, again, but not successful.
    3)  Internet Explorer: 
    • Was able to log in after answering a security question and checking the box for remember this computer.  Same incomplete register data.
    • Quicken was finally able to download from BBVAUSA...including the missing deposit in my online account.
    I suggest trying to update with Quicken now.  If you still can't, try to log in to your online account with Internet Explorer.  Quicken uses an embedded version of IE so it could be that answering the security question with IE and checking the box to remember the computer is what finally broke this free for me.
    If my reply has helpful to you, please "Like" it so others can know it might help them, too.
  • sdhyde1sdhyde1 Member
    I was able to link my accounts now. Thanks!
    It looks like whatever the problem was, has been resolved...
    It looks like whatever the problem was, has been resolved...
    Yes.  I'm pretty sure it was related to the change they announced that had been implemented over the weekend (online account "popup stating something about a change having been implemented where all posted transactions are now immediately updating the online balance").  That kind of change could easily affect what is downloaded to Quicken and until it was fully implemented in their system access via Quicken would likely have been cut off by BBVA.  Since my last post on 7/13 I have had no issues getting OSU downloads into Quicken.
    Looks like I spoke too soon. Getting OL-220_A this morning...
  • ckoebckeckoebcke Member ✭✭
    Yes, OL-220_A for me also this morning
    edited July 18
    (Corrected--in italics below.)
    OL-220-A and OL-220-B errors are caused by Quicken not receiving a valid response from the FI server.  It seems that Quicken BBVA was having either a server issue or they were doing maintenance of some sort, again.  This was validated in that I was not able to log in to my online account all morning long until about 15 minutes ago.  Then I ran OSU, again, and BBVA updated.  You might want to try updating BBVA, again, now.
    Worked this morning. Point of interest, I always log into the BBVA web page when I get any quicken errors, and have always been able to successfully log in.
    Thanks,