Is there a way in a credit card account to see "balance since reconciled"

After reconciling credit card transactions to the current statement, I would like to see a balance column showing a tally of new charges since I reconciled last. Currently the balance includes entries included in the old statement, and new ones since that statement. I could probably write a report but thats just one more thing.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried changing the Filter selection in your account register view from "All Transactions" to "Unreconciled"? That should give you a proper Running Balance of all not yet reconciled transactions.
  • gyanja
    gyanja Member
    I don't have the option to choose unreconciled. There is "uncleared", but after downloading transactions and accepting them, a cleared flag (blue square) is entered in the same column as the reconciled flags (green circles), they are just different colors.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I see you're a Mac user. I use Q for Windows myself and assumed that the choices were identical. Sorry.
    Can you show me a screen image snapshot of the Filter options that are available for you? To take a screenshot in Mac please see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361
    Please create image files of type PNG, JPG or GIF only.

• gyanja
    gyanja Member
    I’m going to try not changing downloaded transactions as cleared tomorrow. That may do it Thanks for the ideas. It got me thinking.
This discussion has been closed.