Home Current Online Banking Issues

BB&T getting CC-899 error

For the past week I've been unable to download BB&T accounts in two different Quicken files. I've also tried setting up a new account as a test and it failed for the same reason. All other banks I deal with are working fine, so the fact that Quicken cannot establish an internet connection with BB&T seems to indicate a problem outside of my control. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Cindy Renner LailCindy Renner Lail Member ✭✭
    Yes, I've seen this. Because it is only happening with one institution, it seems to be a server issue. But if it is, it seems like others would be having the same issue. It isn't isolated to a single Quicken file. And I'm unable to set up a new account through BB&T in a new file. So it seems to be a BB&T issue.
  • mkysethmkyseth Member
    I am having this same issue getting the CC-899 error connecting to BB&T. Sometimes it will work after several tries but it's been a big problem.
  • joemilan1joemilan1 Member
    I have also had an issue with BB & T for several weeks. It started where one account would work (checking) and the other would not (savings). It has now devolved into nothing working.
  • lazlodaddylazlodaddy Member
    Same here.
  • DunatisDunatis Member
    I am having the same issue with BB&T. The last time I was able to download was July 8th. I can login to bbt.com with no issues. I have no issue downloading from SECU on the same computer.
  • Charles SampsonCharles Sampson Member ✭✭
    This is a major problem with the software that must be fixed. I have 2 accounts that work, and 4 that no longer will connect. I tried the link above - no good. I uninstalled all virus software - same results. I uninstalled/reinstalled Quicken from earlier versions to the latest - same issue. Customer support for 4 hours, no change.

Y'all broke something, now you need to fix it.
  • Charles SampsonCharles Sampson Member ✭✭
    > @"Charles Sampson" said:
    > This is a major problem with the software that must be fixed. I have 2 accounts that work, and 4 that no longer will connect. I tried the link above - no good. I uninstalled all virus software - same results. I uninstalled/reinstalled Quicken from earlier versions to the latest - same issue. Customer support for 4 hours, no change.
    >
    > Y'all broke something, now you need to fix it.

OK, I DID IT (for now). Reboot your cable modem! Working like a champ again.
    Just chatted with support and they said they are still working on it. Suggested waiting 48 hours and deactivate/reactivate the accounts.
    @CharlesSampson I am trying it from a totally different location, so a different modem, and it still doesn't work :(
  • JohnJohn Member ✭✭
    edited July 27
    It's not us. It's a problem with Quicken that they have known about since at least 7/15 and have been working on without any success! They are supposed to post here to let us know when it is fixed. Just got off of chat with support.
    Appears this is still not fixed. Quicken, how about adding this to the current online issues so we'll know when you get it fixed?
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    ONGOING: 9/5/2020

We are still getting reports of an increase in OL 332-A errors with BB&T.

We do not have an ETA on when this will be resolved.

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka