Home Quicken for Windows Product Ideas - Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)

Quicken Check Pay should allow scheduling checks a full year into the future.

Example rent payments. Should be able to enter the full year and schedule them all.
6 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Jim_HarmanJim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Reminders will already work for this purpose. You will get a notice of each payment on the Bills and Income tab and you can accept it manually or set it to automatically enter a selectable number of days before the due date. The only limitation is that for a monthly bill you would have to run Quicken at least once a month.
    -- Jim QWin Premier subscription
  • John EllisJohn Ellis Member ✭✭✭
    Setting a reminder isn't the same as scheduling a payment 3 months in advance. When I get my 4 property tax bills, I want to *schedule* eight payments immediately, the first halves for two months from now and the second halves for 5 months from now. Similarly, when I get my 6 different State Farm bills, I want to schedule them for two months in the future, when they're due. I don't want to have to take additional actions, even if I'm reminded to do it.
  • Providing the user with a "better" service, BillManager vs BillPay, shouldn't result in the user having a more difficult time scheduling the payment of their bills.