Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Any issues with EWC downloads (Multiple accounts)

One Step stopped downloading accounts using EWC (Express Web Connect). The status msg next to the account(s) while downloading says..." Processing data" . Other accounts using Direct Connect show 'complete'. One-Step finishes without presenting any error msg.

Worked with Quicken Support on this today and got the usual direction; B/U, Deactivate, File Validation, exit Quicken, re-start Quicken, Re-activate accounts...same thing. Support also had me try creating a new file and add accounts....same thing. And then finally...yes you guessed it... wait another 48 hours.

Last successful download for these accounts was 7/21/20 (already 48 hours, but I'll give it another).

Suggestions? Anyone having this issue?

Best Answer

Answers

• Ralph Basile
    Ralph Basile Member ✭✭
    Everyone is having that issue. It is a result of the July 1 update from Quicken--this is per a Quicken Support Supervisor. I posted as much but they deleted my post.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone is having that issue. It is a result of the July 1 update from Quicken--this is per a Quicken Support Supervisor. I posted as much but they deleted my post.
    Most likely deleted because it is inaccurate.

1. Not due to a July 1 update (that is why it is just now being reported).
    2. Whereas most people have seen the status changes, it isn't true that most people are missing transactions.  In fact most people are getting their transactions.
    3. The change isn't in Quicken, but instead in the "back end connection method", which was just changed for a "some people" (implies that it wasn't changed for everyone.  The new system (which Quicken Mac has been using for years) is called QCS. You can determine if your Quicken is using it by holding down F4 and selecting: Help -> About Quicken.
    4. Also @Quicken Sarah is actively researching such problems and most likely will find this thread and respond.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • slkaplan
    slkaplan Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the quick replies---

I was not able to find anyone that was experiencing the same issue and Quicken support had no similar incident reports (but there might be a lag).

Just checked; QCS (I'm on Win10 ) ... While I'm at it R27.28 Build 27.1.27.28.
    Any other suggestions other than waiting for Sarah ?
  • slkaplan
    slkaplan Member ✭✭
    Thanks! Looks like the same (or similar ) issue. I've posted on that thread too.
This discussion has been closed.