Trouble reactivating online service

Recently lost the download tab on register so I went to edit of account and deactivated online service. When I tried to reactivate it under online services, setup now, it comes up with entries as though I am starting a new account. Does not give a place to enter bank and password.
I was also getting charge and payment amounts being interchanged in the same credit card register. All other accounts work fine.
Am at latest release R27.1.27.28

Comments

• Hello @Treetops

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the late response. What bank are we having issues with? Have you tried adding the account like it's a new account rather than using set up now instead? If not I would recommend trying that to see if you're able to put in the bank information. 

First you'd want to deactivate the accounts that you're having issues with. You've done so previously but I'll still link the article down below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

Next we'll want to add the account. Across the top select Tools > Add account. Go ahead and look for your financial institution and try signing in. Ideally we'll then get the screen asking us to link our accounts back into our quicken accounts.

Please try out adding the accounts and let us know how it goes. If it doesn't let us know what happened and we'll see what the next best action is.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco