New One Step Update Issue with Fidelity Investments Account

Happens periodically, and always has been resolved...sometimes as long as a week...but just getting this on the record for others to be aware. Are any other Quicken users experiencing this now?
Tagged:

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited July 2020
    And that issue is? (What error message or error code?)
    And your Q product is?
    And the BUILD of your Q product is?
    And this has been happening for how long?

(Removed-Unhelpful)
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Tucson Bob
    Tucson Bob Member ✭✭
    Sorry for not providing all info. Here goes:
    Error code: QL 293A.Quicken is unable to update your account because unexpected information was received from your institution.
    Quicken Deluxe 2020, Version R27.28
    Build: 27.1.27.28
    Also, I've been in touch with Fidelity & verified that my password on the account is the same as the password in the vault.
    Again, sorry for missing information. Hope this helps as I still get the above error code when I use one step update. For the past month, without any changes to the system other than the recent update to Version R27.28, the one step update has been working fine, and it does so now for my other accounts. Everything else continues to work fine.
  • Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @Tucson Bob
    Thank you for posting about your concern. Let's take a few steps to try to resolve the OL-293-A code that you are seeing. (For OL-293 and OL-293-A the steps to try to resolve are the same.) Updating account information involves Quicken requesting information from your financial institution's server and the server responding with correct information. These errors indicate Quicken did not receive the expected response from the server. 
This discussion has been closed.