Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I see lots of weeks old announcements that you are aware that many banks cannot connect- help!

MOst everyone i know has the same problems with banks and financial institutions that will not connect with Quicken these last few weeks. Citibank, Chase, ALly, Amex Capitol one 360 and more. Many are listed in your announcements - WE need resolution. I have to log into these institutions to manually update rather than using quicken. This is taking way too long.
And yes i tried all the "tips' that tech support wants us to try even as they seem to know that they are futile at best.

Best Answer

• jmadura2
    jmadura2 Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Finally found the answer which was to change back to FDS and then re-setup many accounts for download, Everything is working again. Maybe when the new system is perfected you can put out an update.

For those who have problems now - search FDS -QDS . I know that tech support is not happy that people are changing back but it works fine.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    " WE need resolution."
    Agreed.
    But, these issues are outstanding because the BANKS are slow in correcting them.  There's little to nothing that Q can do about the matter(s).
    Bug your bank to get moving!
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • jmadura2
    jmadura2 Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Finally found the answer which was to change back to FDS and then re-setup many accounts for download, Everything is working again. Maybe when the new system is perfected you can put out an update.

For those who have problems now - search FDS -QDS . I know that tech support is not happy that people are changing back but it works fine.
This discussion has been closed.