Home Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)

Upgrading my subscription

I am running Quicken DELUXE on two machines - desktop and laptop. Subscription does not end for another 3 months. I would like to start using Bill Manager and need to upgrade to PREMIER. Will I get credit for the 3 unused months remaining on DELUXE?
Are there any other issues I need to consider before upgrading?

Comments

• FrankxFrankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @bobboss,

Regarding the 3 unused months - the answer is yes, you will get credit for that when you upgrade. 

As far as other issues - on occasion, Quicken will run "specials" where they discount the subscription prices, so you may want to wait until you are closer to your new expiration date (i.e. after upgrade) before you extend your subscription. You also can shop around for subscription offers from sellers/providers if you are interested in saving money.

Here's a LINK to current Quicken pricing (you'll see there is a 10% offer from Quicken today).

Let us know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Like" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
This discussion has been closed.