Authentication Failed Error setting up Audi Financial

Comments

• efayinaz
    efayinaz Member
    Audi Financial Services is also listed on Bill Payment but it does not recognize my login..I have called Audi but they can't help me. I have been using the new system for several months now and I can tell you it is taking up way too much of my time. Logins get dropped, bills don't update quickly and about 1/3 of my bills are not supported by Quicken. Now I have to pay thru the Billers website and now instead of managing one site I am working on about 5 others.

when will Quicken update the Billers and add more to their product?? Some help here would be nice. I have been a Quicken user since 1995 and now I am totally frustrated and this is not making my life any easier.
  • efayinaz
    efayinaz Member
    I am constantly getting Authentication Failed. Why???
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @efayinaz

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue.

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • So ---- what's the resolution to make Audi Financial Services work?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @calliparic

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

To correct this issue, the bill needed to be reported to our service provider. This is done on an individual basis.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile for your account and I do not see an Audi Financial Service biller that has been added.

Please attempt to add the bill once more and let me know when this has been completed so that I may review the issue further.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~