Please fix the new online bill pay

Having been using Quicken for over 20 years and online bill pay (gladly paying $9.95 a month for a seamless experience), I must say the new version is TERRIBLE.

It needs to be seamless, the post dating doesn't' work all the time, you can't pay bills when you want to (latest message is that the bill hasn't downloaded, was still stuck on old bill and therefore I couldn't post date and pay my next bill and forget it.

Please fix this system so it is more intuitive and CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE OLD ONLINE BILL PAY FOR THE NEXT YEAR, until the bugs are taken care of.

Thank you.

Comments

• normavaleri48891
    normavaleri48891 Member ✭✭
    edited July 2020
    I agree with these comments from TK Doom. Terrible experience with Bill Pay.
    Have been also paying $9.95 for the past 20 years. Now i am required to sign up for a new bill pay on 8/1/20 ...which says it expires on 8/31/20. (Removed-Rant/Inaccurate)
  • Crazy4Happy
    Crazy4Happy Member ✭✭
    Agreed, many things wrong with this new system. I typically put my stuff out 255 days (max it will allow) and now I can't even do that. This was basically a set it and forget it (mostly) before and now I feel like I have to be checking it all the time just to be sure things are working. I also don't like that I have to figure out if the bill can be paid online or I need to do a check. I'm also noticing that this new system is just using each individual company's online bill pay, so you also have to ensure you are correctly setup in those systems for it to work. What a pain in the ****. I've been paying bills online since it was "Checkfree" an old DOS system (30 years ago) and that worked better than this.
This discussion has been closed.