Is anyone having issues with the Lifetime Planner not displaying the plan recently?

The Lifetime Planner has always worked for me (and I use it at least monthly). When I went in today, it displays a blank page. If I click on Explore What Ifs: A popup appears asking "..Have you entered enough..." with all of the topics unchecked. When I go back to look at Change Assumptions, all been entered and appear fine even for those elements that are unchecked in the above referenced box. Again, this just started to happen without changing anything in my plan, so it appears to be a bug. As I recall there was an update yesterday which may have been the culprit.

I am on Version R28.28 Version 27.1.27.28

Comments

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    the most recent version, which I updated this morning is R42. I have no issues with lifetime planner. why are you only on version 28?
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lifetime Planner continues to work for me through every update. I would recommend validating your data to check for data corruption. File>File Operations>Validate.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 21H1
  • Dale Heller
    Dale Heller Member ✭✭
    I must have something wrong with the account. I subscribed a few months ago.

More checking.....
  • Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    and you may have to delete and reinstall Quicken.....
  • Dale Heller
    Dale Heller Member ✭✭
    Welllllll, I went and did a manual update and got to R42. Update appeared to go smoothly and I confirmed I am at R42 level.

After a number of crashes on startup which seemed to be at the authentication stage, I hit the escape key and the login prompt appeared. I logged in and now all appears well. Something was screwy at the login stage, but appears okay now. In the process of verifying everything which appears okay.

Just not sure why I had to do a manual update....

Thanks for the help all.
This discussion has been closed.