OL-335-A

Community Bank NA (cbna.com) recently changed its on-line banking platform and I have been unable to download despite technical help from Quicken reps. When I attempt to signin to the bank I get error code OL-335-A. Can anyone help ?
Tagged:

Comments

• mnml0
    mnml0 Member ✭✭
    I can commiserate. Community's support suggested resetting or de/reactivating accounts. That did not help in my case.

Are you also prompted to change your password when attempting to download? If so, you can [CTRL][SHIFT][ENTER] after entering a new password. This will disregard the new password and continue with the download. It seems similar to a problem with Think bank cited previously.

Also, there is no documentation re. OL-335-A that I've been able to dig up.
  • BenVT
    BenVT Member
    Thanks for your response. I've probably spent 8-10 hours on the phone with Quicken trying unsuccessfully to resolve this. Meanwhile I've been entering transactions manually from CBNA's website. CBNA is definitely not taking responsibility; they just tell me it's not their problem and to call Quicken. I don't understand why Quicken won't pick up the phone and talk directly with CBNA, or vice versa. It's exasperating !
This discussion has been closed.