Home Quicken for Windows Errors and Troubleshooting (Windows)

Bills, Income & Transfers window display issues

I've been having a problem with the display in the "Bills, Income & Transfers" tab where you manage your online bills. I've been experiencing this issue over the last several updates... It is hard to explain, so I am attaching screenshots of what I'm seeing (I've cropped out the left-side account list for privacy reasons). Basically, any interactive elements in this window (buttons, dropdown menus, etc.) either disappear or become extremely "warped", for lack of a better word. I've already played with all the Windows compatibility settings, and none of that has any effect on this issue. Has anyone else experienced this? I am having no luck finding any information about this bug.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_NatalieQuicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @Na,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance, please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• NaNa Member ✭✭
    Hello,

Sorry for the delay in my response.

I am using:
    Quicken 2020 Home, Business & Rental Property R27.42
    Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Build 18363.900
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello Na,

Thank you for the response and for providing additional details.

May I also ask what is the resolution set at on the computer?

The system requirements for resolution are 1024x768 or higher screen resolution, 1280x1024 minimum for Large Fonts settings.

If you haven't done so already, I would start by uninstalling and reinstalling using the steps available here: QcleanUI.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • NaNa Member ✭✭
    My resolution is 1920 x 1080. I have completed the reinstallation and, unfortunately, the problem still remains.
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello Na,

Thank you for the response and for providing additional details.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

While your display issues differ from the images shown, I would still proceed with the steps listed.

For assistance with completing the steps or the trouble persists after completing the step, I would contact support directly for assistance.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time to review and research this further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.