Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

One step update hangs after recent Quicken version update to 27.1.27.42

All was well until this recent update. For several days, and only for the first one step update of the day, Quicken Deluxe 2020 would hang and freeze during downloads from banks and investment accounts. Studying this closely, I determined the issue was only with the Online Services updates since that was the point at which the freeze would happen. I unchecked that box in settings and now all is ok. I am not getting news updates and whatever else was supposed to download with those services, and can live without those for now. Just want to report this so that it can be addressed.

Comments

• Quicken_NatalieQuicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited August 2
    Hello @alan14,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to share your feedback and experience regarding this, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience incurred.

I'd suggest first taking a look at the information and steps outlined in this Support Article for help in identifying potential culprits.

You may also consider reinstalling the latest Mondo Patch. You can find the download link for that here

To report a problem directly to Quicken, it is best to do so via the Help>Report a problem menu option, or to contact Support directly for more advanced assistance. 

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• alan14alan14 Member ✭✭
    Thanks - I will explore your suggestions and then contact support if I need further help.
  • alan14alan14 Member ✭✭
    I have resolved this by deleting quote updates from securities I no longer have -I think there must have been an outdated quote symbol that Quicken was hanging up on.