Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Min/Max. Account Balance Alerts, individually configurable by account [edited] (Q Mac)

Shaun World
Shaun World Member ✭✭
edited August 2020 in Product Enhancements (Mac)
A number of my accounts require minimum account balances, (all different), otherwise a charge for the service I use is made. Easy to do on the windows version. I've been running on parallels, because work had a few other windows requirements, no longer :-)
wetting toes with Mac version

How or where do I set this?
Currently, I've edited the account name, to include.
Effective, but crude.....
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited August 2020
    Hello @Shaun World

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your inquiry!

When referencing your post regarding Windows here, you would find this same section by navigating to Quicken>Preferences and then selecting Mobile, Web & Alerts, and then finally selecting the Alerts tab, in the Quicken for Mac product.

Unfortunately, I am not seeing the option for "Min./Max. Balances", as Quicken for Windows has. 

There is, however, an option for "Low Balance", as displayed here:

You may consider creating an Idea post, requesting that these options be added to the Quicken for Mac product. Our developer's review Idea threads to get an idea of what people would like Quicken to offer.

More information and steps to do so are available here

Therefore, I have gone ahead and turned this Discussion into an Idea post so that other users are able to vote on it.

Please be sure to add your vote by clicking on the gray triangle right above the current vote count, located in the blue box at the beginning of this thread:

Our developer's review Idea threads to get an idea of what people would like Quicken to offer.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Natalie