Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Error OL-294-A with Legacy Community Federal Credit Union

I am unable to connect to LCFCU for account downloads since they launched their new mobile app. I have contacted the bank and the person I spoke with didn't seem knowledgeable about the issue but communicated the issue to the appropriate department. Just wondering if any other customers have this issue. And if so, please call the and report to the financial institution. Im certain it has to do with the launch and I am hopeful it will be addressed soon!

Answers

• Quicken Julio
    Quicken Julio Moderator, Employee mod
    Hi @jnprop,

Thanks for taking the time to post to our Community.

Sorry to hear about the OL-294-A error with Legacy Community Federal Credit Union. This error is usually caused by a few different things associated with the bank's servers.

Ultimately, the financial institution has to resolve the issue because we (Quicken) do not have access to their servers.

At this point, what I would suggest is contacting Quicken Support so we can collect the connections Logs. We can then look for specific error messaging. This will provide you with more detailed information to give to the bank so they have a better understanding of the root issue.

Please feel free to respond to this thread with any additional questions or concerns.

Best,
    JV
  • jnprop
    jnprop Member ✭✭✭
    Hi Julio,
    thanks so much for your kind feedback! So still haven't gotten very far. Communicating with the credit union has been very difficult. They are having their own pain since launching their new app. However, I did go up there today to speak to someone in person. And through another person talking to the marketing department they are saying that i need to download more history or something like that that doesn't make any sense to me. I cant get in period, so how I would download any history Im not sure. Ive been using Quicken for many years now and that didn't make any sense to me.

After getting a new password and sign-on and re checking an rechecking and rechecking...Im about to go mad!!!! I am now getting the simple message that I have attached. I do have the person's name and # to contact directly on Monday. Should I still contact Quicken support to have information to give to the bank Monday. What do you think about the new message.... remember before I was getting an error code? I just feel strongly it is on their side cause it started immediately when they launched the new app & website.

All that aside. If I cant get this resolved with them, Im going to be forced to move to a bank that can provide this service. Which I hate, I have six accounts there and have been with them for 20+ years!!! THanks!!!
  • jnprop
    jnprop Member ✭✭✭
    This has been posted in the FAQ's on thier website. I still dont understand what they mean. Maybe someone here will!

Can I still access my account via Quicken/Quickbooks? Yes, our new system will only support Web Connect. You will have to download a history file that contains up to 18 months of transactions in online banking and upload into your Quicken/Quickbooks account.
  • Hello @jnprop,

Thank you for providing these additional details, although I'm sorry for any confusion that persists. 

To answer your question regarding the financial institution's FAQ on Web Connect, please see the information outlined in this Support Article for more details on Connection Types in Quicken, including a link for steps to activate a Web Connect account in Quicken. 

You may consider attempting to enable the account(s) in question with Web Connect to determine if this allows you to import transactions successfully into the program. 

Please let us know how it goes! 

-Quicken Natalie

• jnprop
    jnprop Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    HI,
    I have know found out that they are definitely only doing Web Connect now but it is not functioning currently. So they upgraded their app and website but downgraded this. Ive been with this credit union for 20 years+. I hate it but I will have to find another financial institution. Manual Downloads are not feasible for me. And I'm too invested in Quicken and now TurboTax being that I fired my accountant. I have asked them to please reconsider and go back to Direct Web Connect ( I mean they need to go to Direct Connect) but I could live with DWC like before.
This discussion has been closed.