Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How to create a transfer

This discussion was created from comments split from: Transfers no longer showing in both accounts.

Comments

• KMiller500
    KMiller500 Member
    edited August 2020
    I am having the exact same issue. Running Quicken for MAC Deluxe 2020 v5.17.4. Simply entering a transfer from Checking to Money Market. Have done this for years with no problems. Today the transaction appears in my Checking but doesn't appear in my Money Market.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @KMiller500

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

When I create a new transaction and I edit the category field to be a transfer I see Transfer:[name of account], this creates a linked transfer.

Do you see this displayed in the transaction that you have created? 

Alternatively, you may also create a transfer using the Transfer column. This column can be added by navigating to Columns and choosing "Transfer." 

Please let me know if either of these options allows for a transfer to be created!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~