CC-511 - can't use one step update after the Quicken Update - R27.42

Floyd Shaw
Floyd Shaw Member ✭✭
Since the latest update for Quicken was installed I have not been able to update any of my accounts. They all have the same error. CC-511

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Floyd Shaw,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems updating your accounts.  I suggest that you contact Quicken Support on Monday (they are not available on weekends or holidays).  Here's the LINK

Let us know how that works out.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • AnnieOne
    AnnieOne Member ✭✭✭
    I love Quicken, but this week has not been fun. Too much going on and I've wasted a lot of time this weekend on CC-511, which began with the update. I'm seeing a lot of comments in that direction. When I called Quicken, the guy wasn't exactly friendly, Gary? Fernando tried to help on the 2nd call, but he was clearly unfamiliar with my problem. I'd just like to be able to use Quicken without performing surgery to my accounts every week to 10 days.
  • Floyd Shaw
    Floyd Shaw Member ✭✭
    I feel your pain @AnneOne. Luckily I got a service person who was determined to solve my problem. He finally had me download what he called a "patch". When that didn't work, he called the second level team. They reset the servers for my account and finally I was back in business (except for one account) after over 2 hours on the phone.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    What version are you running....    Help --> About Quicken
    Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • Floyd Shaw
    Floyd Shaw Member ✭✭
    I'm on version R27.42
  • AnnieOne
    AnnieOne Member ✭✭✭
    @Floyd Shaw, same version here, build 27.1.27.42. Spent 51 minutes on the phone this morning with a very nice young man, Joseph, who repeatedly kept me apprised of what they were doing. Unfortunately, the problem needs to be solved by the developers, but he's promised that will not take longer than one day. After the untold hours I spent fiddling with it this weekend, one more day isn't going to be a problem. I validated, super validated, uninstalled, reinstalled, signed out, deactivated, couldn't reactivate and finally threw up my hands. Last October I spent hours on the phone with support when I discovered my checking account was $214,748,361,794.00 overdrawn. Another bug in the system. I still won't change to another financial software. Too old to learn a new trick.
  • AnnieOne
    AnnieOne Member ✭✭✭
    @ps56k - "Hellp" is about right! LOL
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    AnnieOne said:
    @ps56k - "Hellp" is about right! LOL
    ahhh....  BTW - edited topic title to reflect R27.42
    as "latest" is actually staged release of R28.10 and R28.16

Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • AnnieOne
    AnnieOne Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Hung up at 11:24 AM with tech support and just after noon received an email notification that all was well with my file. Hallelujah! Works like a charm. Doing the happy dance.
This discussion has been closed.