Check Pay Payee Disappears

This month I created a new Check Pay payee for a charity that I donate to each month. I processed a Check Pay check for this payee and that was successful as I see a check with the Check Pay check number in my register and I when I log in to my Credit Union account I see the check has been processed.. Now when I go into the Bills and Income tab and select Check Pay Payees I do not see this payee. Am I going to need to set up this payee every month in order to pay them? Also when I click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and select "View History" this transaction does not appear. But if I go to the register it is there.

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited August 2020
    Hello @lokigrac,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you have not already, I suggest taking a look at the information and steps outlined in this Support Article for anything that may be helpful in troubleshooting this. 

You may also consider contacting Support directly for more advanced assistance, as they have the tools and resources necessary to best assist in finding a solution.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• lokigrac
    lokigrac Member
    There is no going back as this is how the software has acted ever since I started using Check Pay. Going back would undo in the register Check Pay payments already processed and the audit trail would be lost.
This discussion has been closed.