Why does it keeps going to the BUGSPLAT message

rmayne
rmayne Member
Why does it keeps going to the BUGSPLAT message

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @rmayne

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although we'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Also, are performing any specific action in Quicken when seeing this error? For example, trying to update or opening a specific tab?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • rmayne
    rmayne Member
    It keeps going to the BUGSPLAT message when I try to open Quicken? I subscribe to Quicken so assume I am using the most current version.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Which version of Quicken are you using?  Quicken for Windows or Quicken for Mac? 
    Quicken doesn't usually automatically update.  It should give you a prompt when a new revision is available but then you need to act on that if you want your program to update to the new revision.  So, which revision do you have?  You can get that information from About Quicken.
    BugSplat is an error reporting tool that is used by Quicken.  If you have not been doing so, I encourage you to briefly note what you were doing in Quicken when BugSplat came up and then send the report to Quicken.  It helps them to identify issues with Quicken that might need to be corrected.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R34.24 on Windows 10)