Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

My post disappeared - please tell me why

Hello:

I posted a series of questions related to the soon to be implemented termination of Quicken Bill Pay, and any potential impacts on bank bill pay, with quite a bit of detail, about 7:29 PM PDT today, 8/9/2020. A few minutes later, it disappeared. 

I'm assuming the reason it disappeared was that a moderator, expert, or Quicken employee moved or removed it.  I had gone into it, to edit the redundant signature line, and a popup message said it was being reviewed, or something to that effect.  I have not seen that happen to my posts in the past.

That was about an hour and a half ago.  Still nothing.  Can someone tell me what I did wrong, or why it disappeared, so that I can make future posts more valuable to all.

From my perspective, it was asking a very important series of questions, that I would still like to know the answer to.  And yes, there were more closely related questions, that I intended to add in a second post, once the discussion was established.  The Discussion Header was "Changes to Quicken-Chase Bill Pay Functionality Due to Quicken Bill Pay Termination?"

Thank you,
BobC

Thanks,
BobC
Quicken Subscription 2020, Build 27.1.29.20, Windows 10 Pro v 1909 Build 18363.959

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @BobC

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you were unable to locate it.

I was able to locate this post on your profile:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7879247/changes-to-quicken-chase-bill-pay-functionality-due-to-quicken-bill-pay-termination#latest

This post had been flagged by the forum as potential spam and needed reviewing the prior to posting. 

In this post, it may have been the length and then additional comment that was also lengthy that triggered the flag.

However, this doesn't mean anything was wrong the post itself, it's just a precaution of the forum.

I hope this helps to clarify!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • BobC
    BobC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Tyka:

Thanks so much for your response.  I appreciate the information and better understanding of the forum's use.  Thanks to your link, I found it, and found that someone has even read it.  Amazing  :)

Again, Thanks,
    BobC
    Thanks,
    BobC
    Quicken Subscription 2020, Build 27.1.29.20, Windows 10 Pro v 1909 Build 18363.959
This discussion has been closed.