U.S. Cellular Online Bill Never Updates

My US Cellular online bill never seems to refresh. Has been occurring for months now. This bill use to work fine and refresh every month. Now, it just constantly shows a "Your bill has been successfully added, but your next amount due is not yet available from your biller. You should get the latest due date and amount when your bill is available. Try Again". No matter what I do or when I try to refresh this bill, it never updates. I have even tried completely removing the online bill, waiting several days and then re-adding again when the next bill has posted to their website. What's the issue?

I asked this same question 6 months ago. After a couple of weeks, the discussion was closed with NO RESOLUTION. Just a generic response from a moderator that the biller had been "reported" and to wait 24 hours and try again. Still does not update... ever.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @[email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report your issue, although I apologize that you have been experiencing this difficulty for some time now.

Please open Quicken and go to the Edit menu > Preferences > Cloud Accounts option.

Hold down the Ctrl + Shift keys on the keyboard and click the "Edit cloud account name" box on the right side of the Preferences > Cloud Account menu.

A window should open that lists your Account name, Filename and the Dataset ID - what are the last 4 digits of the listed Dataset ID?

I will need this number to locate the dataset with the problem biller.

Please let me know!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Last 4 of Dataset ID: 3760
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @[email protected]

Thank you for the response and for providing the dataset ID.

I was able to successfully locate this biller, unfortunately, the message is "We're working linking U.S. Cellular."

This means that this biller is unsupported at this time and there is no ETA I can provide on when to be able to see this in the future.

The bill will need to be tracked manually, I apologize for not having better news.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Online Bills for U.S. Cellular in Quicken USED TO WORK many months ago... how is it that the "biller is unsupported" ? If this biller is "unsupported", why does U.S. Cellular show up in the list as a supported biller that can be linked to Quicken when adding a new online bill ? (See attached image)
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @[email protected]

Thank you for the response although I apologize for the frustration that this has caused.

Unfortunately, I do not have further details as to why this bill worked previously or the cause of why it is no longer working.

I am only able to offer the current message that is being provided:

"We're working linking U.S. Cellular."

There are no additional steps available at this time to remedy the message provided, there is no workaround to force this bill to sign in and link to Quicken.

I do apologize for the inconvenience.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.