Checks Printed Verification window hidden (still)

Well, I first reported this a year ago https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20025209#Comment_20025209 and that discussion is now 'closed', so I thought I'd re-visit it...

I still have the issue where the verification window ("Did checks print") is hidden behind the other Quicken windows. It hit me again, and the only way I found to bring it back into focus was to use Process Explorer to minimize the Quicken Window (which was gray with the Print Check dialog still active).
When I minimized Quicken, the 'Did Checks Print' dialog was there, and I could press OK and get back to 'normal' Quicken.

I religiously update my Quicken whenever it has a new update, so I have the latest (and I keep hoping it's fixed with each update - it hasn't been :( ).

Has anyone else experienced this issue, or am I alone?

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't noticed this problem myself, but has anybody ever asked you ... are you using popup registers (Edit / Preferences / Register) to show separate windows for banking registers?
    If so, try turning this off to see what happens.
    Does this "Did checks print OK?" window popup if you Alt-Tab through the list of open windows?
  • Steve Nelson
    Steve Nelson Member ✭✭
    UKR...I do not use popup registers, and the Did Checks Print OK window does not show up in the Alt-Tab list :(
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    In that case I can only guess that there is something peculiar about your Windows configuration or the other software packages that you are running (Antivirus or other security programs) which interfere with the popup not being able to make it into the foreground.
    Someone with more Windows experience will have to chime in here ...