Need to connect CapitalOne ....

Does anyone know how to connect CapitalOne 360? All I get is an error message.

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @misstdavidson,

What does the error message say?  Also, have you been able to download in the past (i.e this is a new problem) or is this the first time you are attempting to connect?

Let me know and we'll go from there.

Frankx 

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • Standard unable to connect.

New user and actually thinking QB would have been easier.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @misstdavidson,

So the setup process for Capital One 360 accounts is a bit different than most bank accounts.  Here's the guidance to "authorize" the connection  https://www.quicken.com/support/adding-capital-one-accounts-quicken-windows

Let us know if you ahve any followup questions, etc.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • Yeah so none of that help.

So that we can move past this "Help" forum. nothing on here has helped.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you follow the guidance and setup the Capital One account in Quicken?  Did you get to the "authorization" screens that were displayed in the guidance?

If not, please let us know what happened.

Frankx

• Thank you for our assistance Frank. I ended up uninstalling, deleting all related files and reinstalling application. I wish I had done that a month ago.
This discussion has been closed.