Home Quicken for Windows Errors and Troubleshooting (Windows)

Synchrony Bank - Not Updating Account Balance

For the last couple of weeks my Synchrony Bank accounts are updating transactions but not the account balance. In the past when this happened the next one-step-update would update the account balances. Now the account balances are not updating even after several OSU. I have tried doing just Synchrony accounts using the Up Date menu without success. 

Comments

• Quicken_NatalieQuicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited August 12
    Hello @Brent Meyers,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with connecting to Synchrony in Quicken, please take a moment and review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you're using.

Please also let us know the full name of the financial institution as displayed in Quicken, as well as the Connection Type being used.

You can find this information by going to Tools>Account List:

Additionally, do you receive any error messages? Also, is this a Synchrony Store Branded Card, as there is a known issue regarding those specific credit cards?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.