Home Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)

What happens when I go over the monthly quota of bills to pay?

An unacceptable answer would be "I can't pay the bill this month."
Quicken user since 1991 (first Windows 3.2 version), Beta tester, accounting partner.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Gordon EverestGordon Everest Member ✭✭✭✭
    That is absolutely unacceptable.  Quicken, are you listening?  It undermines a major reason for using Quicken to handle my finances.
    Quicken user since 1991 (first Windows 3.2 version), Beta tester, accounting partner.
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    That is absolutely unacceptable.  Quicken, are you listening?  It undermines a major reason for using Quicken to handle my finances.

This is a user to use forum.  So, you're preaching to the choir.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
    I understand that, but is it unreasonable to expect that someone with Quicken is reading these posts?
  • jrich75jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Gordon Everest said:
    Quicken, are you listening? 
    Actually there are many many posts expressing the same concern.  I can't speak for Quicken but I believe they have said they are considering making it possible but with no commitment for when or how (much) ?
    Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2021
  • rrlamarrrlamar Member
    As a 20+ year loyal Quicken client and user of Quicken Bill Pay I can only say the limitation of 30 transactions per month with Quicken Bill Manager is ridiculous. They have taken away a tool and replaced it with a toy.
    I was told recently (phone support) that if you hit the limit, the extra charge would be $3 for 3 more payments.
This discussion has been closed.