Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

adding account at midflorida credit union

Does anybody know how to add an account at Midflorida credit union into quicken???

Comments

• SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    One way to add an account is to sign on the the financial institution's web site, download the available transactions, and import the QFX file.
    Quicken user since 1997
    Premier on Windows 10
  • FrankxFrankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @markalterman,

I took a quick look, and it appears that you will be able to download information on your account at Midflorida Credit Union directly into Quicken.

To add the account(s) in Quicken, you should:
    1) Select "Tools" > "Add Account"
    2) Under "Primary Accounts" select the type of account you want to add - either "checking", 'credit card", or "savings";
    3) For "Enter the name..." - type "Midflorida Credit Union" and select the highlighted name;
    4) Enter your Midflorida user name & password in the two fields and click "Connect";
    5) Quicken will search and find your accounts at Midflorida CU that can be added to Qucken;
    6) Choose "Add" to create a new Quicken account in which to download your transactions - click "Add" for each account you have at the Credit Union which you want to add into Quicken (however if you have already setup the account in Quicken, choose "Link" instead) then click "OK";
    7) You will receive confirmation that your account, or accounts, have been added to Quicken. Depending on the type of account you are adding there may be other steps you need to take. This screen will tell you what you need to do, if anything, to start using the accounts.

Let me know if you have any followup questions.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Like" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • markaltermanmarkalterman Member
    Thank you I will try it tonight
This discussion has been closed.