Unable to connect to Boeing Employees Credit Union - mortgage & loan

Sarah M
Sarah M Member ✭✭
I have several accounts at Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU). My existing accounts are connecting and updating. I have two new accounts I need to add. When I try, I get error CC-555. This has been going on since Monday or Tuesday of this week (4 or 5 days).

CC-555 says my financial institution is blocking Quicken from connecting, but it's connecting just fine with my existing accounts. I'm unclear if this is actually a bank issue or a Quicken issue. I'm using Quicken 2018 R28.16.

Comments

• Sarah M
    Sarah M Member ✭✭
    I just narrowed this down a little bit. I was trying to add a new loan, so had chosen the Loan type of account when I added it. That was failing. When I chose a regular banking account, it connected fine and showed my loan, but as a line of credit instead of a loan (it's definitely not a line of credit). I was able to add it to Quicken this way though, but lacking all the features of a loan account. I still can't get it to add my mortgage though.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Sarah M

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

It would appear that this account is being presented to Quicken as a Line of Credit and is not supported as a mortgage by the financial institution.

Have you considered tracking this loan manually?

If so please take a moment to review the information available here.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Sarah M
    Sarah M Member ✭✭
    It started working correctly again this morning and I was able to add all my loan as loans. Apparently it was fixed by somebody.
This discussion has been closed.