I need to add attachments to scheduled transactions

N3408k
N3408k Member
Hey guys. How about allowing the addition of attachments to future transactions? It would be quite nice to go ahead and add the bill when it arrives instead of waiting until after the payment date passes. What do you think? Is that something the developers could do for us?
Thanks!
2 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Hello @N3408k,

Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the Community, although I apologize that this ability is currently unavailable in the Quicken for Mac product.

I have gone ahead and turned this Discussion into an Idea post so that other users are able to vote on it.

Please be sure to add your vote by clicking on the gray triangle right above the current vote count, located in the blue box at the beginning of this thread:

Our developer's review Idea posts to get an idea of what people would like Quicken to offer.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello All,

This idea seems to have fallen stagnant and due to the age of the request and lack of user votes/comments, will be archived within the next 7 business days.

If you would like to see this idea kept alive and considered for possible future implementation in Quicken, be sure to add your vote and a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you.

More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team

-Quicken Anja