Home Quicken for Mac Product Ideas - Quicken for Mac Scheduled Transactions and Online Bills (Mac)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I need to add attachments to scheduled transactions

Hey guys. How about allowing the addition of attachments to future transactions? It would be quite nice to go ahead and add the bill when it arrives instead of waiting until after the payment date passes. What do you think? Is that something the developers could do for us?
Thanks!
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Hello @N3408k,

Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the Community, although I apologize that this ability is currently unavailable in the Quicken for Mac product.

I have gone ahead and turned this Discussion into an Idea post so that other users are able to vote on it.

Please be sure to add your vote by clicking on the gray triangle right above the current vote count, located in the blue box at the beginning of this thread:

Our developer's review Idea posts to get an idea of what people would like Quicken to offer.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie