Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How can I get One step update to again update credit card accounts on first attempt?

US Quicken Deluxe 2020 Version: R28.10, Build: 27.1.28.10
Even if I pick update all, One step update no longer downloads data for my credit card accounts, unless I run it a second time. There are now small key icons after the name of a few of these credit card accounts which allow you to change the password. Why did this change and how can I get all accounts to again update the first time using one step update?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020 Accepted Answer
    @Reed M - There was an issue affecting some users where even when OSU did complete, not all transactions were getting downloaded (ever).  R28.16 included a fix for this.  You might want to consider updating to it.  You can either check for updates from within Quicken or you can download and install the Mondo Patch for it at https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product.
    One thing you should note:  After updating to R28.16 some people (not all) have reported that during their 1st OSU there were some transactions downloaded and entered into their registers that were duplicates of transactions that were previously entered.  Most of those seeing this (including myself) saw some duplicates, not a lot.  But for some it was a more significant issue.  If you get duplicate transactions entered into your register(s) you will need to manually delete them (in some cases I was able to manually match them to previously entered transactions).  Once you do this, this duplicate transactions issue should not occur again.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R32.12 on Windows 10)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    edited August 2020 Accepted Answer
    @Reed M - There was an issue affecting some users where even when OSU did complete, not all transactions were getting downloaded (ever).  R28.16 included a fix for this.  You might want to consider updating to it.  You can either check for updates from within Quicken or you can download and install the Mondo Patch for it at https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product.
    One thing you should note:  After updating to R28.16 some people (not all) have reported that during their 1st OSU there were some transactions downloaded and entered into their registers that were duplicates of transactions that were previously entered.  Most of those seeing this (including myself) saw some duplicates, not a lot.  But for some it was a more significant issue.  If you get duplicate transactions entered into your register(s) you will need to manually delete them (in some cases I was able to manually match them to previously entered transactions).  Once you do this, this duplicate transactions issue should not occur again.
  • Reed M
    Reed M Member ✭✭
    Than you very much, Boatnmaniac. I appreciate your useful response.
  • Boatnmaniac
    You are welcome.
This discussion has been closed.