Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken Bill Pay Stopped Working With R28.16

My Quicken Home & Business 2020 updated to R28.16 yesterday and I lost the ability to use Quicken Bill Pay. I have one last bill that was scheduled to transmit for 8/28, but it won't send with Bill Pay now. Any suggestions?

Comments

• jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    You could probably go to the online billpay site to pay it.  https://login.web.quickenbillpay.com/7511/

I stopped using QBP last month so am not positive it will work that close to the drop dead date.
    Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2021
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @fayoub

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Do you receive any error when attempting to send a payment? If not, in what way is it not sending? What occurs?

Also, can you please choose the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your account, then choose the Online Services tab at the top.

Do you see Quicken Bill listed under the Online Bill Payment section?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • fayoub
    fayoub Member ✭✭
    Tyka,

Thanks for your response. I am attaching a screenshot of the window when I am trying to Update/Send Quicken Bill Pay-New from the Online Center window. It won't even allow me to click the Update Now button as it is grayed-out.

My account still shows that it is set up for Online Bill Pay on the Online Services tab. Also, Quicken Bill Pay-New does not show on the Update Summary page after I run the One-Step Update.

When I update my account that is attached to Bill Pay, it does not show Quicken Bill Pay, it only shows the bank account.

Everything was working correctly before the latest update to R28.16.

Thanks.
  • fayoub
    fayoub Member ✭✭
    I updated to R28.18 this morning and it didn't resolve the missing Bill Pay sync issue. Quicken Bill Pay-New is not showing up on One-Step Update.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Hello @fayoub

Thank you for the response, although I apologize that updating to the newest release has not solved the issue.

May I ask what type of response you get when you try to add Quicken Bill Pay once more?

1. From the main menu select Tools > Quicken Bill Pay > Setup Quicken Bill Pay Account.

How to add Quicken Bill Pay to the Subscription Release of Quicken

1. Sign in with the new Quicken Bill Pay User ID and password you created at QuickenBillPay.com
    2. Click the dropdown menu on the screen and select Link to existing Quicken Account and choose the account in Quicken that matches the funding account you set up on Quicken Bill Pay. If you set up multiple funding accounts, you can link all of them now:

How to add Quicken Bill Pay to the Subscription Release of Quicken

1. Click Next to finish setup. 

You can now use Quicken Bill Pay to pay bills from Quicken.  

Do you get any type of error message when performing these steps?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • fayoub
    fayoub Member ✭✭
    Unfortunately, "Tools > Quicken Bill Pay > Setup Quicken Bill Pay Account" is not listed in my Tools Menu. I am using Quicken Home, Business & Property Rental 2020, Version R28.18, Build 27.1.28.18.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Hello @fayoub

Thank you for the response, although I apologize that the option is missing.

Are you able to instead go to Tools > Add account and add the Quicken Bill Pay account?

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with this process.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • fayoub
    fayoub Member ✭✭
    No, it doesn't list Quicken Bill Pay as an option to add as an account. I think I'll just log into the Bill Pay site directly to send the last payment for this month. Thanks for your help.
This discussion has been closed.