Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How do you make the budget view more compact?

kenmc411
kenmc411 Member ✭✭
Is there a way to make the budget view more compact? Currently, there is a lot of empty space and the font could be smaller, for myself anyway. Any way to customize the size/spacking?
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    edited August 2020

Hello @kenmc411

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the Community, although I apologize that this ability is currently unavailable in the Quicken for Mac product. This would be a great idea though! I'll be making this an idea so that we're able to see if we can get this added!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello all,

This Idea seems to have fallen stagnant and due to the Age of the request and lack of User Votes/Comments, will be archived within the next 7 business days.

If you would like to see this Idea kept alive and considered for possible future implementation in Quicken, be sure to Add your Vote and a comment explaining how this Idea would be beneficial for you. More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own Ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team

~~~***~~~