Bill Manager doesn't allow for Online Billers who draft and don't require payment be issued

The goal is to set a reminder that contains all the information to be entered into the Quicken register such as account splits, and have the amount and due date updated through an automatic connection to an Online Biller. The manual reminder creates an entry in the appropriate register which would reconcile to the draft from the Online Biller.

Bill Manager expects to either Quick Pay or Check Pay and doesn't make allowances for Online Billers who draft.

If an attribute could be added to the Online Biller record to indicate the biller drafted amounts due, and Bill Manager act appropriately, it appears this would solve the problem.

P.S. - prior to Bill Manager this was possible.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    To simply enter the transaction, you should be able to select Enter in the Actions pull-down menu.  Unfortunately, there isn't a way to set Enter as the default for an online bill reminder when the register matches a Quick Pay payment register.
  • JimC52
    JimC52 Member
    Prior to recent change, i.e. switch to Bill Manager, I could link a manual reminder to the online reminder, set the manual reminder for auto entry, and wouldn't have to interact with the payment process at all. The recent change now means I will have to interact with each payment (check for new bill, select pull-down, select "mark as paid". QSupport said if I select "Enter" it will schedule the disbursement.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @JimC52

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to provide us with your feedback.

The ability to schedule recurring Payments is currently not available with the Quicken Bill manager. We know this is a big concern to users, and we're working on this feature so we can get this to you as quickly as possible.

However, there is no ETA available at this time, I do apologize. 

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.