Wells Fargo Payments - how far ahead can you schedule a payment

I noticed today that Quicken Online Center for my Wells Fargo connection will not let me schedule a payment out farther than 15 days. Has anyone else noticed this change? I have always been able to date a scheduled payment out a month in advance previously.

Comments

• Bobbiewithanie
    Bobbiewithanie Member ✭✭
    Or, perhaps it is just the date of 9/1/20. I was able to enter a payment with an 8/31/20 date.
  • Bobbiewithanie
    Bobbiewithanie Member ✭✭
    UPDATE: I found a similar post for BOA where there is an issue using the 'Use' button from the Online Payee List..payments after 8/31 would not work. The workaround was to use the "Pay" button instead to schedule past 8/31.

I tried this and am able to schedule something for an October date by going to Tools > Online Payee List > Pay

I am having the issue going to Tools > Online Center > Payments >Enter. The Enter button will not work for anything past 8/31/20. I hope this bug is included when Quicken fixes the Use button.

Please let your Customer Support know about this bug and fix. I was told that my bank changed the timeline allowed.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Bobbiewithanie

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you didn't receive a response.

I am glad to hear that you were able to locate the underlying cause of your issue.

I wanted to add the post that acknowledges this issue should anyone else come across this post.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7879191/online-payee-list-problem-with-use-function-fails-with-bank-of-america

A fix for the incorrect messaging regarding non-Quicken Bill Pay related payment transactions has been included with the R28.16 hot fix release, now currently in staged release. 

This fix should also resolve the issues with being unable to save financial institution bill pay transactions dated for after 8/31/20.

If you do not receive a prompt to install this update and do not wish to wait until the release is made available to all Users, please download the Mondo Patch available here.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.