My Bill Manager has simply disappeared

Comments

• MoeP
    MoeP Member
    My Bill Manager has simply disappeared. This occurred after I ended my Bill Pay service as instructed. I can go and see that it mostly functional in Quicken Windows, buy I can't modify anything, and can't be sure if it will pay by bills on time, because it's not updating my register.
  • Quicken Diana
    Quicken Diana Moderator, Employee mod

Hello @ MoeP

Thank you for reaching out in the Community though I’m sorry that you are experiencing issues with Quicken Bill Manager.

You mentioned that the Quicken Bill Manager disappeared after you ended your Quicken Bill Pay service. Did you have the Bill Manager service already set up in the Bills and Income tab? Are the billers now missing from this section? You mentioned that you are not able to modify anything. What function are you using in attempt to modify the bills?

Please review these steps for setting up Quicken Bill Manager to be sure that it is set up correctly. Once that is done, if you are still not seeing the functionality that is expected, please let us know so that we can further assist you.

Thank you

- Quicken Diana

This discussion has been closed.