Main View / Customize Button is not available

Ok this is weird. The Main View Window no longer has the "Customize" button, so I cannot edit the widgets/graphs in the Main View or create any new View in the Home Screen. I have followed all the directions.

This worked fine up until recently. I recently re-subcribe for a year. I did downgrade to the Basic. But I don't think this would have affected this. Anyone else have this issue or know the resolution?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• quicknewb
    quicknewb Member
    You have got to be kidding me? Quicken has gone to a subscription model and then cripples it's software. Im done.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    quicknewb said:
    You have got to be kidding me? Quicken has gone to a subscription model and then cripples it's software. Im done.

Q didn't cripple anything.  You apparently downgraded to the lowest possible Q product ... and now you're complaining that it doesn't have features that are in the higher level products.
    You can upgrade, within the HELP menu of your Starter edition to Deluxe, which has the feature that you want, and more.
    You can view the various Q products, and what features they have, here: https://www.quicken.com/compare

Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
This discussion has been closed.