Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Notification of answer to question, when you download transactions.

Include in one step update results, a link to the newest, unopened posted answer to a question you asked the community, and open the entire conversation. (I quick link to a new unviewed answer to a question that you posted)
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @TJ102

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your idea, although I apologize that this feature is not currently offered.

In the meantime, you may set up notification preferences to receive notifications of comments and responses via email.

To access this please navigate your profile and select the icon shown below and choose "Edit Profile."

Then choose notification preferences and turn on the notifications you would like to see!

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you propose to implement this? My Quicken ID and my login ID to the Community are different. Neither knows the other.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • TJ102
    TJ102 Member ✭✭✭✭
    This is just a "pie in the sky" idea, not a proposal. I would leave it to the developers, to see if it "could" be a possibility! Just coloring outside the lines a little, you know...outside the box. I live by the expression "Never say never"! Just put a yes vote, nothing to loose!  Quicken will have to have an updated, revamped, totally new platform one day, and I suspect with all the new technology coming, it'll have to be sooner that later. I wouldn't be surprised if there's something in the works as we post what we're posting!!!!!
  • TJ102
    TJ102 Member ✭✭✭✭
    And Rocket...I'll be the first to meet you with a mask on to buy your first beer to celebrate!