Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Bill Manager problem

Have already paid a Discover Card from Bill Manager. Trying to pay next bill. Bill Manager somehow dropped Discover Card. Reinstalled it. It still does not appear and it will not allow me to install it yet again.

Comments

• jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you are unable to recover the Online Biller in time, here's a work around:
    Assuming your previous payment was with Quick Pay, you should be able to go online to your Discover Account and pay it from there.  The previous payment will have set up your payment account on their web site and you can use it to schedule a payment.  
    Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2021
  • Quicken Diana
    Quicken Diana Moderator, Employee mod

Hello @ Ben Orr

Thank you for posting in the Community today, though I’m sorry that you are experiencing this issue adding the Discover bill.

You mentioned that Bill Manager dropped the Discover Card, there are a few possibilities as to what may have happened and how to fix it. Is it possible that the online bill was converted to a manual bill? This may prevent the bill from being added as an online bill. What is the message that you are receiving what attempting to add the Discover Card bill?

I took the liberty of searching your internal profile information which indicates that the Discover Card bill is still synced. With this information, the best course of action is to contact our SUPPORT Team. They will be able to go through the steps of resetting the account for you.

Thank you

- Quicken Diana

This discussion has been closed.