Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Is anyone having trouble downloading quotes - just for mutual funds ?

Haven't been able to download quotes this evening, is anyone else having this problem?

Best Answers

Answers

• BJWyant
    BJWyant Member
    :s :s :'(
  • J92130
    J92130 Member ✭✭
    It would be helpful if this were posted as an existing, known problem on the announcements page. Thank you!
  • randyh1
    randyh1 Windows Beta Beta
    edited August 2020
    While posting this in the community under known issues is appropriate, it may also be appropriate to post it on the "known Issues" banner on the support page. Just spent 20 minutes on the phone with support to learn the same thing.
  • BJWyant
    BJWyant Member
    Update Quotes still doesn't work. I have been using Quicken for years and have never had this problem. Need help. Need it fixed.
  • randyh1
    On 8/7 the following was posted:
    Hello All,
    This issue with our service provider is now resolved. You should now be able to update your quotes as expected.

Thanks--

NO I CANNOT !! ISSUE STILL EXISTS !
  • bwestcott
    bwestcott Member
    I haven't been able to update since July 31, including today (Aug 8)
  • bwestcott
    bwestcott Member
    Updated to version 25.24 and the problem went away.
  • J92130
    J92130 Member ✭✭
    Oddly enough, it worked for me yesterday, failed when I first tried it today and then worked fine on the third try. I am using Quicken 2020 R28.10, build 27.1.28.10. Definitely not working like it was until a few days ago.
  • blackswan
    blackswan Member
    portfolio will not update
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    There was a problem but It's been fixed and you probably need to update the program 
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7879088/resolved-8-6-20-quotes-fail-to-update
  • randyh1
    Still not working... What program update ? Currently running latest ver.
  • blackswan
    blackswan Member
    Has not updated since 8/3/20; clicked on update and received response that it was the latest update: It is Quicken Premier 2019 v R18.15 build 27.1.18.15. Still no quote update...?!
  • clefurgy
    clefurgy Member ✭✭
    Still having problems downloading quotes for certain securities. Common publicly traded Junk bond funds/etfs such as USHY, HYG, HYS, JNK, SJNK, HYLB. When I go to quicken.com, the latest quotes are there, they're just not downloading.
  • randyh1
    Download quotes are still not working through OSU, Update quotes on the investing page, or update in the individual security. Quicken Premier 2019 v R18.15 build 27.1.18.15.

All other updates through OSU still work and have continued to work since the quote problem started on 8/3.

Validate and repair - no problems
    Super validate - no problems
    Unchecked all "download quote" boxes in security detail list ran OSU and then rechecked all active "download quote" boxes . Ran OSU no quotes update.

This is what the connlog looks like with OSU
    ==== OSU Start (20200813/16:36:06) ====
    20200813 16:36:15: Entering SingleSignOnForIQC
    20200813 16:36:16: Entering SingleSignOnForIQC
    20200813 16:36:16: Entering SingleSignOnForIQC
    20200813 16:36:18: Entering SingleSignOnForIQC
    20200813 16:36:20: Entering SingleSignOnForIQC

==== OSU End (20200813/16:36:36) ====

This is what the connlog looks like using update from the Investing tab

==== OSU Start (20200813/16:43:40) ====

==== OSU End (20200813/16:43:42) ====

Since quote updating is still not working, at least for me and by this thread, several others, and since Quicken Support deems this issue corrected by their reply of 8/6. I am open to any suggestions from the community.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @randyh1, @blackswan & @clefurgy

Thank you for taking the time to report that you are still unable to update quotes, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

May I ask, are you using the Quicken for Windows Canada version of the software?

If not, the most recent version of the Quicken Windows US Subscription (2020) version is R28.16, Build 27.1.28.16.

If you haven't already, please download and install the Mondo Patch, available here.

Once installed, please go to the Help > About Quicken menu and verify that you have been updated to the latest release.  If so, try to update quotes once more and let us know if you continue to experience an issue.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • randyh1
    Sarah,
    Thank You So Much for your truly expeditious reply and the link to the mondo patch. I have the US version. I applied the patch and quotes are now working fine ! Never knew about the mondo patch.

I neglected to mention that I have a subscription that runs until 12/20, and when I did click on check for updates, it had previously returned that I had the latest ver which was 2019 v R18.15 build 27.1.18.15.

Thank You again !!! :)
This discussion has been closed.