Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Issue with upgrade for online bills

I only use the billing functionality to remind me of upcoming bills and to pull down the monthly amounts from my billers online sites. Lately it has become a bit wonky and some have stopped working. I tried to do the billing update by clicking on the update arrow in the billing section only today and got an "Attention" pop-up that says I needed to clear the tasks below before the upgrade could complete. All of my reminders, but one, said they were "verified". Only one said it needed to be "removed". I clicked on "remove" and then the "remove" button in the popup window that followed. It then tells me the account was removed and when I close it down, nothing happens. The screen seems locked on this notice screen. I am using the latest version of Windows 10 1909 OS Build 18363.1016 and the latest version of Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property version R27.42 Build 27.1.27.42. At this point my bill reminders seem frozen and non-functional.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @phmassie

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

To resolve this error, please follow the troubleshooting steps as instructed in this support article.

Please let me know if these steps work to correct the issue.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @phmassie

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

To resolve this error, please follow the troubleshooting steps as instructed in this support article.

Please let me know if these steps work to correct the issue.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • phmassie
    phmassie Member ✭✭
    Yes, this solved the issue. Thanks very much!
This discussion has been closed.