Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Some of my transactions are no longer showing up in my ledgers-as if they were deleted?

:# My transactions automatically download when I sign in to Quicken. I have had no problem up to this point (been doing this for 8 mos now). Then I sign in and a TON of them are GONE! I KNOW I did not delete them-it's almost as if I have a filter or search on, but I don't. I logged out & then went back in again & it is still that way. I checked in my other accounts (cuz I was in my primary bank account) & it's that way for them too.

I'm fearing I may have to restore from my last back up (but unfortunately, that was a while ago)

Anyone have this happen?

PS I've thought of just downloading the current transactions from the bank & uploading into Quicken vs having it automatically do it. See if that would give me the missing transactions. (?)

Best Answer

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @lozinit

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let me know if these steps work to help you locate the missing transactions.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

Accepted Answer
    Hello @lozinit

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let me know if these steps work to help you locate the missing transactions.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • lozinitlozinit Member
    OH MY WORD!, Tyka! THANKS SO MUCH!!! That worked!!! (it was NOT sorting it by the date-as soon as I resorted that, they all show up!) I can't thank you enough!! (& I searched & searched for someone who had the same question, but didn't find any, until you posted the link, so thanks again! Just so you know I looked!:)
    Hello @lozinit

Thank you for taking the time to let me know that worked to resolve the missing transaction.

I'm glad to hear that all is well!!

Please let us know if the future if there is anything else we can ever help you with!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.